Sunday, August 2, 2009

House Porsche

Alright guys,

5th blog entry...for my 5 followers! Thanks for your uncompromising support during these tough times for blogs...

Anyway, I got a couple of interesting tidbits for you guys...

So yesterday, we shot House Porsche, the first UCB/Sunduko production. A short comedy video about a man who had nothing left but his car...BUT HIS CAR FUCKING RULES! Here are some behind the scenes shots...Video Coming Soon!

If you ever find yourself needing a Porsche...just ask your friendly neighborhood advertising executive! Our man's alarm didn't go off in the morning when we had to pick up the car from the body shop. By the time he called me to let me know, we were already pretty behind schedule so yours truly had to jet through the Manhattan streets to pick up our guy in the financial district. Switching lanes down Broadway in that, I could definitely get used to that shit.







The Crew.




Here are also a couple of pictures from the set of a pretty high budget commercial I recently worked on...I won't say who it was for, but it rhymes with PC Jenny...

Scope it!





This was on the inside of the box truck...

No comments:

Post a Comment